Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
- Cream 200gms (for half recipe 100 gms)
- Milk 1/8 cup (1 tablespoosn)
- Sweet Condensed Milk 1/4 cup (1/8 cup)
- Pistachioo 250 gms (125 gms)
- Vanilla Essence Few drops
- Green Color Few drops.
- Beat the cream in a bowl for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Milk little by little and continue beating.
- Add sweet condensed milk while beating the mixture.
- Add pistachio, vanilla essence and green color beat the mixture till pistachios are combined with cream.
- Pour the mixture in an air tight container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Butter Scotch Ice Cream
- Cream 200 gms
- Milk 1/8 cup
- Sweet Condensed Milk 1/8 cup
- Butter 70gms (unsalted)
- Brown Sugar 3 1/2 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
RECIPE FOR BUTTERSCOTCH:
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add Brown sugar. keep stirring till it melts.
- Once Caramelzed, add cream and stir well.
- Set aside.
Ice cream recipe:
- Beat cream in a bowl for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add milk while beating.
- Add sweet condensed milk and continue beating.
- Add the butterscotch caramel and beat for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in an air tight bowl and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.