BASIC VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE
Cream 1 packet (200ml)
Milk 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons)
Sweet Condense Milk 1/4 cup (1 table spoon less)
Egg Yolks 2
Vanilla Essense Few Drops
- Beat Cream fin a bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or till its light and fluffy.
- Add milk little by little and keep beating.
- Add condense milk and continue beating.
- Leave the mixture in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add Egg yolks and vanilla essence while beating the cream.
- Pour the mixture in an air tight container for 8 hours or overnight till the ice cream is fully frozen.
Praline Ice Cream
Half Frozen Vanilla Ice Cream
Roasted Almonds 1/2 cups (for tomorrows Class you can use 1/4 cups of almonds)*
Sugar 1 cup (for tomorrow’s class, 1/2 cup sugar)*
*The quantities mentioned within the brackets are the half quantity, if you are using half of your ice cream as praline. If you decide to use whole of your ice cream for making praline flavour you can go with the quantites mentioned outside the bracket
RECIPE OF THE CRUNCH/TOFFEE
- Dry roast the almonds in a pan.
- In a pan melt the sugar at very low heat.
- In a foil utensil set almonds in the bottom and pour sugar caramel over it.
- Let it cool for 1 to 2 hours or till properly set.
- Grind the ingredients.