Basic Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cream 1 packet.
- Milk 1/8 cup.
- Sweet Condensed Milk 1/4 cup
- Baking Chocolate 150 gms (Melt at 1 minute in a microwave)
- Egg yolk (optional) 2
- Cocoa Powder 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons
Chill the ingredients except melted chocolate.
- Beat the cream in a bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or till light and fluffy.
- Add milk little by little at a time a continue beating.
- Add condense milk while beating.
- Add egg yolks and beat.
- Add chocolate and cocoa powder and continue beating for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in an air tight bowl and freeze for 6 to 8 hours (or over night) till the ice cream is completely frozen.
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Chocoalte Ice Cream 1 bowl (Half frozen).
- Chocoalte Chips 1/4 cups.
Fold the chocolate chips in half frozen ice cream. And freeze it for 6 to 8 hours or till the ice cream is completely frozen.