Spinach and Cheese omelette is one of my favorite breakfasts. Its very tasty and healthy breakfast. According to google,spinach is a very good source of iron. The recipe is very easy and can be made within 10 minutes.
Here is the recipe
Spinach 1 cup (chopped)
Cheddar cheese ½ cup shredded preferably
Salt 1/8th tsp
Black pepper powder 1/8th tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Beat egg, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add spinach and keep beating for few more seconds.
3. Spread the egg mixture in the fry pan and sprinkle cheese over it.
4. Cook the egg at medium heat.
5. When it is cooked from one side fold the egg and press. Turn the egg upside down and press again and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Enjoy with toasted bread.