I used to love the Pizza burger at Islamabad Club, Pakistan. The taste of the burger was very much closer to pizza. I decided to try the recipe in my kitchen. I thought that it will take few attempts to reach the same the taste. But for my surprise the recipe turned out perfect in the very first attempt. The only thing different in my recipe was that I added olives on the top, which made the burger even more tasty.
Try the recipe at you homes and share with me your experiences. Let me know if you have made any change in the recipe also share your pix on my Facebook page. I would love to share with my page fans And don’t hesitate to ask any questions in the comment box of the website I would love to answer your queries.
Here is the recipe:
For Chicken Patties:
(Makes 6 patties)
Minced Chicken 400gm
Garlic 2 cloves
Salt 3/4 tsp
Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
Red Pepper Flakes 1/4 tsp
Onion 1 small (Chopped)
Vinegar 1 tbl sp
Soya Sauce 1 tbl sp
Bread Slice 2
Egg 1/2 beaten
RECIPE OF CHICKEN PATTIES:
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 to 2 minutes or until all the ingredients are well combined.
2. Take out the mixture in a bowl.
3. Pour beaten egg in the above mixture and mix well using your hands.
4. Form 6 large patties from the mixture.
INGREDIENTS FOR FRYING THE CHICKEN PATTIES:
Eggs 3 beaten.
Bread Crumbs 2 cups
Flour 1 cup
Oil for frying (neither very deep frying nor shallow frying)
RECIPE FOR FRYING CHICKEN PATTIES:
1. Coat both sides of the patties in flour, then dip them in beaten eggs and then coat in the bread crumbs.
2. Heat the oil in a pan at very low flame.
3*. Fry each side of the patty for 10 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
TIP FOR STEP 3*:
During frying cover your pan with lid, so that the patties are well cooked from inside and outside.
INGREDIENTS FOR ASSEMBLING BURGERS:
Buns 6 (Halved and little bit toasted)
Mayonnaise 3 tbl spoon
Mustard paste 1/2 tsp mustard paste
Pizza Sauce 6 tbl spoon
Cheese Slices 6
Tomatoes 6 slices
Cucumber 6 slices
Iceberg Lettuce 6
Olives 12 slices
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
1. Combine Mayo and mustard paste in a very small bowl.
2. Spread the mayo mixture on each side of every bun.
3. On one side of each bun place Iceberg lettuce, chicken patty, cheese slice (pour pizza sauce over cheese slices), sliced tomato and/or cucumber and sliced olives.
4. Cover the bun with other half and enjoy. 🙂
1. Serve with french fires and coleslaw.
2. If you like melted cheese, heat the burger in microwave for 15 seconds.
Try this recipe and don’t forget to give your feedback. If you make any variation do let us know. We will try that and will publish on our blog with your name. If you are confused about any step or you have any questions about the recipe feel free to ask via comment box. 🙂