DATE OF THE TEA CAKES CLASS: Monday, 7th December, 2020. InshaAllah
TIME: At your convenience inshaAllah.
PKR_ Rs. 350/- only.
INR: Rs. 200/- only.
USD: $3/- only.
DURATION OF THE CLASS: 45 Minutes (The Q&A session will be separate it is optional to attend that session, however, it will be very helpful for you if you will attend that session as well).
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: Urdu, English (English medium of instruction would be for foreign students only and the fee would be a slight higher).
WHO CAN JOIN MY CLASS: All the ladies from around the world are most welcome to join my class.
LAST DATE FOR Fee SUBMISSION: 3rd December inshaAllah.
What will you learn in the class.
- The registered students will be given a recipe card a day or 2 before the class with the details of ingredients, equipments and recipe.
- Why do we start with a plain tea cake.
- What kind of moulds can be used for a tea cake.
- Basic tips and tricks to make a perfect tea cake.
- Making of a basic tea cake.
- Baking time, ovens, temperature and how to handle and take care of a cake while baking.
- How to make a tea cake soft like a bakery.
- Glazing of Basic tea cake along with tips and tricks.
- How to dish out a cake safely.
- At the end of the class, there will be a Q&A session where you can discuss with the instructor about the problems you faced while making a tea cake.
What Do We Expect?
We expect you to bake a cake and take a pic of the cake and post to our fb group. By posting your own made tea cake on our group you will be entered into our competition inshaAllah :).
At the end of the session, there will be a competition between the students who will bake the cake. They will bake a tea cake and will present their cakes in the best possible way and will take the pix. The winners will get a prize from Faro in the Kitchen/ Faros’ Cooking and Baking Classes.