I always like to make quick and easy things. This time I had a huge nutella jar in hand. There were so many things I had in my mind that could have been made with nutella. So I just went with my cravings and decided to make nutella cheesecake. That too egg less and no bake. This is my very own easy peasy recipe. Give it a try and you wont regret. Here comes the recipe
Candy biscuits 30 properly (crushed)
Butter 3 tbsp (heaped)
- 1. With the help of your fingers combine butter and crushed biscuits to form crumble.
- 2. Oil a cake pan with removable base.
- 3. Set the crushed biscuits in a cake pan.
- 4. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- 1. Cream 200 ml.
- 2. Cream Cheese 200 gms.
- 3. Sweet Condense Milk 1/2 cup (According to taste)
- 4. Nutella 1 cup
- 5. Gelatin (powder) 1 tbsp (Heaped)
- 6. Ice cold water 1/4 cups.
- 1. Take Ice cold water in a microwave oven proof bowl sprinkle gelatin over it and set aside.
- 2. In a bowl beat cream for 3-4 mins or till light and fluffy.
- 3. Add cream cheese, condense milk and nutella and continue beating for 4-5 mins or till the ingredients are well combined.
4. Microwave gelatin mixture for 15 seconds.
5. Pour the liquid all at once in the cheesecake mixture and beat for 30 seconds (or until well combined).
6. Pour the mixture in the cake pan (with biscuit and butter in the base)
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until cheese cake is set.
1. You can use crushed ferrero rocher for topping or truffles or chocolate sauce.