Banana oatmeal pancakes are not only good for weight watchers but are also a a good breakfast option for those who love to start their day with some healthy stuff. These are very easy to make and very tasty to eat.
I do not add any sugar to it, as bananas already make it sweet (not too sweet though). If you want to add some natural sweetener, simply drizzle honey over your pancakes once they are ready.
Adding nuts to the pancakes is absolutely optional. Similarly you can add cinnamon powder to the pancake batter if you like the aroma.
Lets start these easy peasy oatmeal pancakes recipe.
- Quaker oats 3 to 4 tbsp
- Egg 1 beaten
- Banana 1 large or 2 small (mashed)
- Cinnamon powder (optional) 1/8 tsp
- Almonds (optional) 3 to 4 (thinly chopped)
- Cashew nuts (optional) 3 to 4 (thinly chopped)
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Milk As required.
- Honey to drizzle on pancakes
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well with spatula. You can also use food processor.
- If the batter is too thick add some milk (1 tblsp at a time), if the batter is too thin, add some more quaker oats.
- Heat ghee in a pan at medium heat.
- Pour the batter in a pancake shape.
- Cook each side for 2 mins or till it is golden brown.
- Drizzle honey over cooked pancakes.
- Serve warm, enjoy your breakfast with tea.