I found this recipe on a facebook group “Chef at Large”. The recipe seemed very easy so I decided to try it. It turned out quite delicious, easy and on budget. My mom used to make Coconut mithaaee when we were young with powdered milk and some other ingredients that I dont exactly remember. The taste of this barfi was quite similar to that mithaaee. I hope you people will also love making and eating this barfi.
- 1. Desiccated Coconut 200gms
- 2. Whipping Cream 400ml
- 3. Sweet Condense Milk 300ml
- 1. Soak coconut in cream for 15 minutes
- 2. Add yellow color (few drops) in it.
- 3. Put the coconut mixture in a pan, at medium heat.
- 4. Gradually pour condense milk in a pan (little by little) while stirring continuously.
- 5. Keep stirring till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- 6. Spread the mixture in a square tin and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- 7. Cut the barfi in the desired shape (square or diamond)
8. Decorate barfi with almond or any other nut (optional).
9. Serve Cold.