Dry fruit cake is one of my most favorite tea cakes. Specially the aroma of roasted dry fruits make it even more delicious.
To make a good dry fruit cake make sure that you are using good quality ingredients, follow the instructions given in the recipe. Also see the instructions given in the Plain Tea Cake.
Here you go with the Dry fruit cake recipe 🙂
Butter 1/2 cup
Ground white sugar. 3/4 cup
Vanilla. Few drops
Flour 1 1/2 cup
B.powder 1 1/2
Roasted almonds. 1/4 cup crushed
Roasted cashew nuts 1/4 cup crushed
Roasted walnuts 1/4 cup
Black currents 1/4 cup
1. Pre heat oven at 180 degree C
2. Beat butter and sugar in a bowl till light and creamy. Add eggs one by one while the beater is still on, add vanilla essence.
3. In a separate bowl sift b.powder and flour together.
4. Fold flour mixture in to egg mixture. Fold in dry fruits.
5. Bake for 40 mins or insert fork in the cake if it comes out clean it means that ur cake is properly baked.
Enjoy with tea 🙂
Try this recipe and don’t forget to give your feedback. If you make any variation do let us know. We will try that and will publish on our blog with your name. If you are confused about any step or you have any questions about the recipe feel free to ask via comment box 🙂